A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Zubrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Zubrow is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zubrow
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zubrow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Zubrow, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zubrow graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Zubrow has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc T Zubrow MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc T. Zubrow practice?
- Dr. Marc Zubrow has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Zubrow practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Newark, DE.
See Newark Internists, Newark Pulmonologists, and Newark Critical Care Practitioners.