A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Zubrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Zubrow is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Zubrow, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zubrow graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Zubrow has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc T Zubrow MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marc T. Zubrow practice?
- Dr. Marc Zubrow has 5 office locations.
Dr. Marc Zubrow practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, DE and Wilmington, DE.
See Newark Internists, Newark Critical Care Practitioners, and Newark Pulmonologists.