Marcel Benoit MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

• Good
  • Bad

June 16th, 2016
The dirtiest clinic, the rudest Doctor, the laziest office manager Martine
This place was filthy,hot and the bathroom was disgusting. There was no arm chair for them to draw my blood, instead I had to rest my arm on a filthy shelf. There is only one size needle the big one, no gauze just cotton balls and a bottle of alcohol. I was also led in by an MA with a bad body odor, the scale is broke and your height can't be taken also there is a thick plexiglass that separates you from the staff, you can barely here when they call your name. Dr. Benoit was so rude when I finally got into the examination room after 4 hour wait, which was very messy and disorganized instead of greeting me he was busy checking Facebook and told me to give him a second. He also called out to his office manager Martine and cursed her out in creole right in front of me. When it was time for Martine to give me an appointment and I asked for a different date she rolled her eyes and asked me to have a sit in the waiting area I could hear her tell one of the staff that I a patient can kiss her a-- and take whatever day she gives me. I thought maybe it was a rough day so I gave it another shot and it turned out the same dispensable Dr. Benoit was even nastier you could clearly see him come out and look at the patients in the waiting room though the plexiglass and say why are they here I don't care send them home after waiting for so long I left and never returned this place shouldn't even be open I wish I could give it no stars.

March 31st, 2017