Dr. Marcel Favetta MD, FACOG Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

November 27th, 2012
A genuine Doctor
I had been a patient of Dr. Favetta for 19 plus years. he delivered both my children and performed all my OBGYN surgeries. He diagnosed me with a large rare tumor on my ovary when I was expecting my 2nd child. He performed surgery to remove my ovary while pregnant. Fortunately both baby and I survived. I was told I had a rare tumor for my age and Dr. Favetta gave me his attention at each visit, was very thorough.... Not sure why he had retired so soon. I will miss his detailed care and concern for his patients. He is truly one of a kind.

May 20th, 2012
Dr. Favetta a TRUE HERO
Dr. Favetta is one of the best doctors , he is reliable and caring ! He is my HERO ! He saved my life when I was 19 years old I had an ectopic pregnancy and my fallopian tube had ruptured he was the first doctor who showed up at the ER to help me,sadly I lost the baby but if it wasn't for him I wouldn't be here today to type this review ! Thank You Dr. Favetta!

May 16th, 2012
He is One of best am going to Miss him I realy dont know the reason of his retirement because I will not fine a doctor like him he realy knows the neaning of been a doctor I will miss you.thanks doctor favetta

April 3rd, 2011
Dr. Favetta is very personable and likeable. I first began seeing him when I graduated from my reproductive endocrinologist. I switched from my previous OBGYN because I wanted a doctor associated with Somerset Medical Center. I chose him because he was close and affiliated with this hospital, not knowing anyone who had seen him! I was so nervous for my first appointment but I immediately felt comfortable, and glad I chose him. Definitely made the right choice! His staff are all friendly and helpful, especially Liz. She calls me on time with results, and will happily answer any questions I have.

March 25th, 2011
He is the best
I love Dr. Favetta not only because of his very nice bedside manner but also his excellent knowledge and skill. I have 3 episodes of double-vision and ear ringing when I was 35 weeks pregnant. Before talked to Dr. Favetta, my husband and I thought these are the symptoms that pregnancy women might have (based on what we searched from internet). But Dr. Favetta was very cautious about these symptoms. Instead of wait and watch, Dr. Favetta directed me to neurologist and later found out a 3cm brain tumor by MRI. Any bad thing could happen if I vaginal deliver the baby without knowing this large brain tumor. Later Dr. Favetta helped me deliver a healthy cute baby by c-section. Dr. Favetta cares his patient very much. He is the right choice for you.I love the people in his office. Different than one of the reviews below, I love Liz!

February 8th, 2011
Wonderful Dr. & I love the ladies who run his office. Everyone is so nice!! I hardly ever have to wait at all when I have an apt.

September 3rd, 2010
greatest gyn

August 20th, 2010
I Travel To Go To Him!
Dr. Favetta is the best OB/GYN I've ever had. I travel from the Shore area of NJ to see him because of his skills. I'm always skeptical about what I'm told and I do my own research about things. I trust him and don't care how far I have to drive to see him. He always answers my questions. I feel like I can talk to him about anything. He's very caring, friendly and honest. The staff there is wonderful.

July 27th, 2010
A knowledgable,caring physician with a superb bedside manner. I highly recommend this practice!

January 6th, 2010
Best Doctor ever
I have been his patient for over 4 years. He delivered my son by Emergency C-Section. I love him to death. My son was born the day after the doctors birthday.

August 5th, 2015