A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcel Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcel Hoffman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcel Hoffman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hoffman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Centegra Hospital - McHenry
- Memorial Medical Center-Woodstock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcel T Hoffman MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marcel T. Hoffman practice?
- Dr. Marcel Hoffman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marcel Hoffman practices Internal Medicine near Woodstock, IL.
See Woodstock Internists.