Dr. Marcel Ionita Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marcel Ionita?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Marcel Ionita?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

July 20th, 2015

Bladder Infection

The staff at the Lancaster office was very nice and personable while I was in agonizing pain with a UTI. Dr. Ionita came in and never touched me once! Basically, didn't make eye contact and looked at a computer screen instead of me. Rushed out and came in with meds after lab results came back with bladder infection. He didn't explain meds - just had them with my paperwork. Rushed out. He has ZERO bedside manner - I was in a LOT of pain (I'm in my 60's) and doubled over. He never tried to calm me or even make small talk to ease my fears. The only way I'll go back is because of an emergency such as this - not to see him. They dispense meds there so that's convenient, too. I was there 2 yrs. ago for what I thought was a spider bite and he was rude and arrogant then, too. I thought maybe it was me. My husband went in last year for bronchitis during sub-zero temps and he treated him terribly, too. He needs to go somewhere else and they need to find a more compassionate doctor!

December 19th, 2014

Not great with kids

He was terrible with our 3 year old who was in to have two stitches removed. Not even a little engagement to help make him feel comfortable. The doctor was pushing around the wound site and my son seemed to experience a little pain and tried to move the doctors hand away. The doctor said "oh don't do that it isn't very nice!" To a 3 year old child who felt pain from having a 6 day old wound pressed on. I felt like we were in a 3rd world military medical facility.

May 7th, 2013

Registered Nurse

I have already told everyone in CVS pharmacy NEVER to see this doctor . lHe was the most Un-compassionate and arrogant doctor I have ever run across in my entire life. He had the nerve to tell ME I had NO Pain without even so much asking me about my medical history. Not that that matters. As a medical professional you never can tell a patient how much pain they're in. He decided after touching my back 4 times with his two fingers that I was in no pain and had no muscle spasms. He never asked me what was wrong with my back , He knew nothing of my injuries from my accident and truth in point he tried to get reflexes out of my rt knee- he was hitting a total l knee replacement that he had no idea of because he did no history and physical.You fill out nothing about your history just forms about the almighty dollar I could go on but as I type my blood pressure is rising all I can say is STAY AWAY!! By the way Doc one of my diagnosis is complete osteoarthritis with spinal stenosis to include impingement's and 8 herniated discs, just in case you are interested. As a registered nurse I would never begin to tell a patient if they are in pain or not or spasms or not that is just nursing 101. Not surprised to see you were in the military because I felt I was on the battlefield with you. PS only allowed me to submit this if I put a star otherwise it would have been zero for bedside manner and doctor.

December 15th, 2008

Great clinical skills.Exceptional diagnosing.

Detail oriented, good clinical knowledge.

March 1st, 2017