Dr. Marcel Nwizu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marcel Nwizu?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 10th, 2017

He has a great personality however, I feel that my wants were never considered. The doctor had how he wanted things to go in his mind and that's how it went all in all it resulted in a c section because of induction. My baby was not in distress before the induction. I feel had the 'real' options been discussed there would have been a greater possibility of a different ending. I should have better educated myself but he also should have been more forthcoming and perhaps doctor person to person.

March 10th, 2017

November 28th, 2015

Amazing obgyn

Dr nwizu delivered all tvree of my children, now 4,3, and 2. They are very healthy children. I love how friendly he is as well as the staff. He explains things so that u understand and actually cares about his patients

July 7th, 2015

Amazing dr.

I love dr Nwizu he is awesome; very over protective of his OB paients; listen and explains everything his nurses are also great too such a down to earth staff

June 21st, 2013

Worst Gyno Ever

Rude staff, had to wait 3 hours for a scheduled appointment once, showed up another day for an appointment and the office was closed. When I called the next day to ask why they said they didn't have enough appointments scheduled to justify opening the office. They lost my records, resulting in me having to have the same tests done twice. They ordered tests I didn't need and scheduled 3 annual exams in one year. Never going back after talking to other patients. Dr Nwizu should shut down his office.

May 13th, 2013

Dr. Nwizu not only gave me exceptional care before, during and after the birth of my son but his "down to earth" personality will comfort you and make you feel relaxed in his presence. Although, I have not been diligent on checkups, Dr. Nwizu will always have a special place in my heart for his wonderful concerned care he gave me, he is truly a gift.

October 8th, 2012

wonderful doctor!

Dr. Nwizu delivered both of my children an has been my ob for years. He is knowledgeable, professional, and an overall great person. There is no one else my husband and I would trust. I would recommend him to anyone! A+++

August 16th, 2011

Great Doctor.

By far the best doctor i have ever been a patient of. He cares bout his patients and makes you feel comfortable before, during, or after a surgery. I highly reccommend him.

February 6th, 2009

I dont have any doubts in Dr. Nwizu's medical ability although I do believe he needs to work on his bedside manner and communication. I do not like having to ask if my test results were ok. I believe he should tell me that so I dont have to coax it out of him.

May 4th, 2017