A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcel Pintea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcel Pintea is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pintea
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Pintea Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pintea graduated from Libero Institute University Di Med E Chirurgia Dell'aquila, Aquila.
Dr. Pintea has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcel J Pintea MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marcel J. Pintea practice?
- Dr. Marcel Pintea has 1 office location.
Dr. Marcel Pintea practices Cardiovascular Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Cardiologists.