A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcel Pintea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcel Pintea is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pintea graduated from Libero Institute University Di Med E Chirurgia Dell'aquila, Aquila.
Dr. Pintea has 14 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pintea accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marcel J. Pintea practice?
Dr. Marcel Pintea practices Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.