Dr. Marcel Pintea MD Patient Reviews

• 3 reviews

January 23rd, 2015
Dr Pintea is knowledgeable, thorough and dedicated to his patients. He will spend as much time needed to explain things to you. You leave with a sense of confidence that he holds your health as a high regard. I went to see him under the referral of my primary care physician and after extensive tests, I needed surgery. He saved my life and he was very attentive during the aftercare. Dr Pintea is a compassionate human being who genuinely cares about his patients. His staff is courteous and efficient.

October 9th, 2011
I like Dr. Pintea. He is an excellent cardiologist and really knows what he's doing. He is very understanding, very thorough and I highly recommend him. When you have a stress test and then you have to wait to see Dr. Pintea you have to spend the entire day there which is annoying. Sometimes it's difficult to get an appt because he's so busy.

October 9th, 2009
Dr. Pintea always takes the time needed to answer all my questions and explain things that I do not understand. He is very patient and will explain twice if I don't get it the first time. He is very thorough. I have felt comfortable and safe with him being my cardiologist.