Learn more about Dr. Marcel Sislowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcel Sislowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sislowitz
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Sislowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcel Sislowitz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sislowitz graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sislowitz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcel Joseph Sislowitz MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Marcel J. Sislowitz practice?
- Dr. Marcel Sislowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Marcel Sislowitz practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.