Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marcel Thonet
Dr. Marcel Thonet, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Camden, NJ, with other offices in Marlton, NJ and Mount Holly, NJ. He has 55 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Thonet is affiliated with Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County, Virtua Health-Berlin Division and Virtua Health-Voorhees Division. He speaks English.
Dr. Marcel Thonet has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Marcel Thonet is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Camden, NJ.
Dermatology, General Surgery
Dr. John Radomski
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Camden, NJ 0.64 mi36
Dr. Ely Sebastian
Transplant Surgery, General Surgery
Camden, NJ 0.64 mi