A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcel Thonet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Thonet graduated from New York University.
Dr. Thonet has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- West Jersey Hospital-Camden
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcel A Thonet MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marcel A. Thonet practice?
- Dr. Marcel Thonet has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marcel Thonet practices Surgery near Mount Holly, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ and Camden, NJ.
See Mount Holly Surgeons.