A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcel Zimetbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcel Zimetbaum is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zimetbaum
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Zimetbaum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcel Zimetbaum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimetbaum graduated from New York University.
Dr. Zimetbaum has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Community Hospital at Dobbs Ferry
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcel Zimetbaum MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Marcel Zimetbaum practice?
- Dr. Marcel Zimetbaum has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marcel Zimetbaum practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists and Bronx Gastroenterologists.