Learn more about Dr. Marcel Zimetbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcel Zimetbaum is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zimetbaum
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zimetbaum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcel Zimetbaum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimetbaum graduated from New York University.
Dr. Zimetbaum has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Community Hospital at Dobbs Ferry
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcel Zimetbaum MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Marcel Zimetbaum practice?
- Dr. Marcel Zimetbaum has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marcel Zimetbaum practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists and Bronx Gastroenterologists.