A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcel Zughaib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcel Zughaib is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zughaib
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zughaib Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcel Zughaib, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zughaib graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Zughaib has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcel E Zughaib MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Marcel E. Zughaib practice?
- Dr. Marcel Zughaib has 1 office location.
Dr. Marcel Zughaib practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Cardiologists.