A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcel Zughaib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcel Zughaib, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zughaib graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Zughaib has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zughaib accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marcel E. Zughaib practice?
Dr. Marcel Zughaib practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Southfield Internists and Southfield Cardiologists.