A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcel Zughaib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcel Zughaib is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zughaib
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcel Zughaib, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zughaib graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Zughaib has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcel E Zughaib MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Marcel E. Zughaib practice?
- Dr. Marcel Zughaib has 1 office location.
Dr. Marcel Zughaib practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Cardiologists.