Dr. Marcela Cristea Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marcela Cristea?

Amazing experience

Posted on October 5th, 2017

I absolutely love this doctor and her office staff. They are always able to schedule my kids for same day sick visits, the staff is always courteous and the doctor takes her time listening to my concerns and making sure that all of them are addressed at the time of the visit.

Excellent doctor

Posted on March 26th, 2017

My son is autistic and has a lot of health problems. I was very impressed when I met dr. Cristea by her compassion and the fact that she listened to all the problems that I had and she helped me solve all of them. She connected me with all the available resources.I recommend her to all my friends.

Not breastfeeding friendly

Posted on July 19th, 2014

Dr. Cristea told us that breastfeeding was only beneficial during the first 6 months of life.

Posted on March 21st, 2014

Excellent service! It is always nice to get same day appointments to see their doctor when my kids are sick. My kids have been seen by Dr. Cristea for over 7 years now, she knows them well and she always treats us as if we were her family. We love our pediatrician!

Horrible

Posted on March 3rd, 2014

Been there for 5 years always feel rushed and pushed out the door after waiting an hour to get in.

Posted on October 25th, 2013

Dr Cristea is very punctual, all diagnosis has been correct. My granddaughter has been afraid of Dr visits until she started seeing Dr Cristea. She is no longer afraid and feels confident she will feel better after her visit. Dr Cristea is caring and follows up after visits. She inspires confidence when children are suffering from illnesses. She explains what and how she is treating and makes sure instructions are understood and will answer questions with true concern.

Mother

Posted on April 11th, 2013

She is very good with children and is thorough. She also is observant; when my daughter was around 2 years old and showing signs of autism she noticed right away and referred me to a developmental specialist. She's always willing to refer me to the specialists that my daughter or son might need to see and always gives the right medications.

Posted on September 30th, 2011

Goood Dr. Nice, caring and gentle with kids.

My daughter is no longer afraid to go to the doctor's office

Posted on June 2nd, 2010

Dr. Cristea is a gentle and very patient person, she was able to deal with my sick daughter who was having a difficult day. She listened to all my concerns and was able to examine my squirming daughter and find out what was wrong with her. Right now my daughter is no longer afraid to go to the doctor again.

Excellent care

Posted on June 1st, 2010

I took my 2 kids to see Dr. Cristea. She was very thorough in her examination and treatment and even called me few days later to check on my kids.It is always very easy to schedule a same day appointment in the office, everybody is very friendly.

Nice Dr but Incorrect Diagnosis

Posted on March 4th, 2010

I took both my kids in on Monday because they had a horrible cough, I went in and Dr.Cristea said that they had allergies she told be to give them Zyrtec and a nebulizer treatment. Their coughs did not get better at all so by Friday I brought them back in. My daughter had an ear infection, and both kids had bronchitis. The second time I brought them in the nurses wouldn't answer the questions fully, and didn't seem very knowledgable on how to answer the questions, they were very unsure of themselves.

Posted on October 5th, 2017