A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcela Ferrada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcela Ferrada is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcela Ferrada, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferrada graduated from Universidad Del Valle, Cali, Melendez.
Dr. Ferrada has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcela Alejandra Ferrada MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marcela A. Ferrada practice?
- Dr. Marcela Ferrada has 1 office location.
Dr. Marcela Ferrada practices Internal Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists.