Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marcela Jimenez
Dr. Marcela Jimenez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Round Rock, TX, with other offices in Tyler, TX and Lancaster, PA (and 1 other location). She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Pathology. Dr. Jimenez is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Winnsboro, College Station Medical Center and Mother Francis Hospital-Jacksonville. She speaks English.
Dr. Marcela Jimenez has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Dr. Marcela Jimenez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Round Rock, TX.
Dr. Eric Harp
Round Rock, TX 0 mi11
Dr. Christopher Bibb
Pathology, Clinical Pathology
Round Rock, TX 0.01 mi15
Dr. Catherine Mcneese
Round Rock, TX 0.75 mi16