Dr. Marcela Lazo MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 25th, 2015
Worst experience
This doctor was the most uncompassionate doctor I have ever been too, walking into the office it was dirty and gross. The first thing they asked me is if I wanted to be in a "study" which was weird to me and they pressured me into doing it. Then, for a simple pap smear she brings out metal sticks which I have never seen. She didn't listen to anything I said and talked over me, the feeling was so uneasy and the equipment was like nothing I had ever seen for a pap smear. I told her I felt like I was going to pass out and she just kept talking over me while my face was white and I obviously looked like I was going to go down. The nurse came in with smelling salts to wake me up and I said to her I'm so sorry this has never happened to me before. The nurse then told me that this thing happens all the time at the office. I found that to be VERY strange to have it be a normal occurrence that people pass out for a simple trip to the gynecologist. The doctor never came back in to check on me or anything. It was the WORST experience I have ever had at a gynecologist office. The only reason I went there was because my insurance covered it, but I went on their website through the provider directory and was able to find a new doctor in Boca that I love. I am taking time out of my day and writing this review to save someone else from the trauma I went through at this office. It was seriously horrible. Also the people at the front desk are extremely rude. It feels like a cattle call and your just a number there and they try to get as many free studies they can to make money from a company, it's sick. There instruments are nothing I have ever seen before hard metal for a pap smear? ? ! ! I wouldn't wish the horrible feeling I had their on my worst enemy, it was awful. DONT GO TO THIS DOCTOR OR TO ANYONE AT THEIR OFFICES I can't stress enough how terrible it was. I would give negative stars if I could.

May 22nd, 2015
Caring doctor
Great doctor!! She was interested in my case and listened and answered all my questions and concerns.. I will definitely recommend this doctor

February 23rd, 2017