A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcela Marani-Dicovskiy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcela Marani-Dicovskiy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcela Marani-Dicovskiy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marani-Dicovskiy graduated from Universidad Nacional De Rosario, Rosario De Santa Fe. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Marani-Dicovskiy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcela Claudia Marani-Dicovskiy MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marcela C. Marani-Dicovskiy practice?
- Dr. Marcela Marani-Dicovskiy has 1 office location.
Dr. Marcela Marani-Dicovskiy practices Internal Medicine near Paterson, NJ.
See Paterson Internists.