Learn more about Dr. Marcela Marani-Dicovskiy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcela Marani-Dicovskiy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcela Marani-Dicovskiy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marani-Dicovskiy graduated from Universidad Nacional De Rosario, Rosario De Santa Fe. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Marani-Dicovskiy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marani-Dicovskiy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marcela C. Marani-Dicovskiy practice?
Dr. Marcela Marani-Dicovskiy practices Internal Medicine near Paterson, NJ.
See Paterson Internists.