Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marcela Marani-Dicovskiy
Dr. Marcela Marani-Dicovskiy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Paterson, NJ. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Marani-Dicovskiy is affiliated with St Joseph's Regional Medical Center, Valley Hospital and Saint Joseph's Hospital & Med Center. Dr. Marani-Dicovskiy has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Marcela Marani-Dicovskiy has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Marcela Marani-Dicovskiy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Paterson, NJ.
Dr. Safwan Sweidan
Paterson, NJ 0.01 mi31
Dr. Medhat Zaher
Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Paterson, NJ 0.03 mi22
Dr. Robert Zwitiashvil Sr
Paterson, NJ 0.03 mi33