A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcela Nur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcela Nur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcela Nur, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nur graduated from Universidad Industrial De Santander, Bucaramanga.
Dr. Nur has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- Medical Center Hospital
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcela Maria Del Pilar Nur MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marcela M. Nur practice?
- Dr. Marcela Nur has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marcela Nur practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plantation, FL and Midland, TX.
See Lubbock Pediatricians and Lubbock Adolescent Specialists.