Dr. Marcelina Ibanez MD Patient Reviews

2.4

January 12th, 2017
Incompetent Staff
My wife has had Marcelina as a doctor for many years, and we feel she is a good doctor, but her staff seems totally incompetent at taking care of simple insurance issues such as filling prescriptions. My wife can't get prescriptions because the staff continually lies about sending off the proper authorizations. Currently my wife is going without her vital prescriptions despite numerous calls to their office, insurance, and pharmacies. They all say they haven't gotten the proper authorization from her office. We will be looking for a new doctor.

July 1st, 2014
exceptional
I've been seeing Dr Ibanez for 8+ years. I have referred many friends and family to her. I've not once had a bad visit. Yes, I may have waited once before a little longer than I wanted to but the way I look at it...is my visit would have been longer in an ER room. Very caring and understanding doctor. Friendly staff as well.

August 8th, 2013
I usually don't ever have a problem with her but this last visit was not a good one. First her staff scheduled me for an appointment I didn't even need but I asked if I could see Dr anyway cause I have queztions . She criticized me during my appointment kept making comments about being old. I am 34 years old. She seemed bothered by my being there. Am looking for a new Dr.

August 10th, 2011
I've been very disappointed with this doctor Ibanez. I chose her as my doctor (because she spoke a language from my country). However, she's been trying to avoid her patients. She has a low retention of patients, meaning they don't last due to bad service. She's not much of a family doctor, she's more like a dermatologist as her clinic highly advertises skin products. I wouldn't recommend her, and I'm switching doctors. Avoid at all cost.

October 26th, 2010
no bedside manor. felt like I was bothering her. I have only seen her three times and Im young with no major health problems just coming in for routine stuff and she made me feel unwelcome. She never has the same medical assistant and from what I was told by one of them is that they are externs and she does not have a medical assistant just has externs do the job.

September 23rd, 2010
terrible bedside manner
Dr. Ibanez spent the whole appointment on the computer and did not loook at me one time.

December 23rd, 2009
Dr. Ibanez does not accept patients over the age of 60 years old. If you over 60, don't even walk in the door, or you'll be turned away at first sight.