Dr. Marcelina Ibanez Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Marcelina Ibanez?

Incompetent Staff

Posted on January 12th, 2017

My wife has had Marcelina as a doctor for many years, and we feel she is a good doctor, but her staff seems totally incompetent at taking care of simple insurance issues such as filling prescriptions. My wife can't get prescriptions because the staff continually lies about sending off the proper authorizations. Currently my wife is going without her vital prescriptions despite numerous calls to their office, insurance, and pharmacies. They all say they haven't gotten the proper authorization from her office. We will be looking for a new doctor.

exceptional

Posted on July 1st, 2014

I've been seeing Dr Ibanez for 8+ years. I have referred many friends and family to her. I've not once had a bad visit. Yes, I may have waited once before a little longer than I wanted to but the way I look at it...is my visit would have been longer in an ER room. Very caring and understanding doctor. Friendly staff as well.

Posted on August 8th, 2013

I usually don't ever have a problem with her but this last visit was not a good one. First her staff scheduled me for an appointment I didn't even need but I asked if I could see Dr anyway cause I have queztions . She criticized me during my appointment kept making comments about being old. I am 34 years old. She seemed bothered by my being there. Am looking for a new Dr.

Bad service

Posted on March 19th, 2012

Posted on August 10th, 2011

I've been very disappointed with this doctor Ibanez. I chose her as my doctor (because she spoke a language from my country). However, she's been trying to avoid her patients. She has a low retention of patients, meaning they don't last due to bad service. She's not much of a family doctor, she's more like a dermatologist as her clinic highly advertises skin products. I wouldn't recommend her, and I'm switching doctors. Avoid at all cost.

Posted on October 27th, 2010

no bedside manor. felt like I was bothering her. I have only seen her three times and Im young with no major health problems just coming in for routine stuff and she made me feel unwelcome. She never has the same medical assistant and from what I was told by one of them is that they are externs and she does not have a medical assistant just has externs do the job.

terrible bedside manner

Posted on September 23rd, 2010

Dr. Ibanez spent the whole appointment on the computer and did not loook at me one time.

Posted on December 23rd, 2009

Dr. Ibanez does not accept patients over the age of 60 years old. If you over 60, don't even walk in the door, or you'll be turned away at first sight.

Posted on April 21st, 2017