Dr. Marcelina Rupley MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

August 29th, 2016
Initial visit
Dr. Rupley and her staff were awesome. Wait time was a little long but overall I really liked her and her staff. Roseanna was amazing too. Everything was explained to me and I felt like the staff listened to what I had to say. Great visit!!

June 2nd, 2016
DR RUPLEY IS GREAT! SHE TREATED ME AND HEALED MY TOE. I CALL HER THE FOOT MAGICIAN!

September 22nd, 2015
Mother
Staff was nice but Dr. Rupley made me feel like a horrible parent because my four year old son cried when getting his shots and didn't want her touching him because he was afraid of getting more. She proceeded to tell me my son was spoiled and shouldn't be acting that way over shots at this age. She left the room and never came back to give me any results on his hearing and eye exams. She just told the nurse to tell me he did fine and we could go. Really upset me and my son. Never even tried to console him by saying it was ok and he wasn't getting more shots like most doctors would. Being a pediatrician you would think she would be use to it and more understanding but she was very cold. My son will be afraid of going to any doctor now. Not going back.

September 22nd, 2015
Mother

February 17th, 2015
Everything about going to this doctor is a no. Rude staff and the doctor is even worse. It is evident she became a doctor for the money because she rushes you out of there as to quickly to get to the next patient. If you have questions she brushes them off or tells you to look elsewhere. Isn't that what she is there for, to address concerns? Worst doctor ever. And to think she takes care of kids.

July 15th, 2011
Great Doctor!
I brought in my children for a second opinion on a rash they had on their arms and legs that didn't seem to go away. I had been applying the medicine that was suggested by another doctor and it didn't seem to help. Dr. Rupley was able to diagnose it correctly and gave me the medication that helped my children! I will definately continue to take my children to her.

March 31st, 2011
does not live up to the doctors code of ethics...........do no harm? she does no harm because she does nothing.

October 31st, 2010
Rude!
Dr. Rupley rolled her eyes at the every question I asked about my sons infections; she also talked to me as if I was stupid.The nurse was nice until I asked her about vaccines and told her I was planning to delay some shots. She said Dr. Rupley would probably refuse my son as a patient. NOT recommended!

October 16th, 2010
Worst doctor i have ever met
She and her staff are incredibly rude! My 2 month old was getting her vaccinations and when I was in the middle of a question, she rudely answered her cell phone without saying excuse me or any apology. After my daughter was vaccinated, I asked her nurse if I could have information about reactions to look out for and she said, "it's all electronic," implying that I go home and google it. They are absolutely the most unprofessional people I have ever met! Do not subject your children to their awful care!!!!!

October 28th, 2009
She would not take my baby for a checkup after we had a wreck in San antonio
My baby girl is a patient at her clinic. We had a minor automobile accident in San Antonio and I just wanted for her to check my baby girl....She would not take my baby for a checkup after we had a wreck in San antonio Who knows why.....no reason why but what if my baby has something wrong. We would never know because her greedy mind.

December 15th, 2008
Her staff is very unfriendly and do not take the patient in consideration. If you ask me she needs a new staff.