Learn more about Dr. Marcelino Albuerne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcelino Albuerne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Albuerne
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Albuerne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcelino Albuerne, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Albuerne graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Albuerne has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Arundel Hospital
- Northwest Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcelino Daniel Albuerne MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marcelino D. Albuerne practice?
- Dr. Marcelino Albuerne has 1 office location.
Dr. Marcelino Albuerne practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Catonsville, MD.
See Catonsville Internists and Catonsville Geriatric Doctors.