Learn more about Dr. Marcelino Oliveri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcelino Oliveri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oliveri
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oliveri Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Oliveri graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Oliveri has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcelino P Oliveri DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Marcelino P. Oliveri practice?
- Dr. Marcelino Oliveri has 1 office location.
Dr. Marcelino Oliveri practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Surgeons.