A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcelino Oliveri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcelino Oliveri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Oliveri graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Oliveri has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcelino P Oliveri DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marcelino P. Oliveri practice?
- Dr. Marcelino Oliveri has 7 office locations.
Dr. Marcelino Oliveri practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ephrata, PA and Lititz, PA.
See Lancaster Surgeons.