A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcelino Oliveri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcelino Oliveri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Oliveri graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.More Education & Awards
Dr. Oliveri has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oliveri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marcelino P. Oliveri practice?
Dr. Marcelino Oliveri practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Ephrata, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, PA and Mount Joy, PA.
See Ephrata Surgeons.