A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcella Bonnici:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcella Bonnici, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonnici graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Bonnici has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcella A Bonnici MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marcella A. Bonnici practice?
- Dr. Marcella Bonnici has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marcella Bonnici practices Family Medicine near Wildomar, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Wildomar Primary Care Doctors.