Dr. Marcella Bonnici MD Patient Reviews

Weight lodt
I lost over 170 pounds with this dr less than 6 months

June 8th, 2014
Horrible
Stay away from this disorganized office and staff.

January 28th, 2014
Negligence can injure for life
Doctor needs to run her office and not let it run her. Getting thru is impossible without many, many calls. RN is full of herself and does not follow-thru on anything correctly. Poor receptionist who tries to manage all these personalities. LABwork needs to be timely, doctor must keep up on prescriptions and follow-up and call back customers. As if she doesn't care once the appt. is over. Wrong dose of a med, hospitalized twice in one week and couldn't even get decent help from office. Still no labwork or prescriptions. Who needs this. Plenty of incompetent doctors who aren't moody everywhere. SHAME on this operation. Lucky I am still alive.

January 15th, 2014
Waste of time and money
The staff is rude, they had 1 nurse that was nice but I only saw her there a few times. Everyone else in the office is incompetent, they sent me bills for flu shots we recieved that were covered 100% by our insurance company and had been paid for by the insurance company within a month of receiving the shots, yet they continuously sent me bills each month for an entire year. The medical group and the insurance company both told them to stop sending me bills but they wouldn't stop. The last time I went to this office was for a nail infection, the doctor put me on 3 different antibiotics, 1 for an entire month, the pharmacist didnt even want to give them to me because the combination was so extreme, they actually recommended trying a product from the nail care isle first and I wish I had listened because the antibiotics ended up making me very sick.

August 11th, 2013
Office and timeliness needs overall
This is a great office; however, not getting test results, waiting and calling over and over for appointments, staff receptive but underqualified, and doctor does not take responsibility for her patients and calling them back, etc. Not sure what the problem is but office help is very important and so is follow-up no matter how good a doctor is...wouldn't want to have a heart attack and have the paperwork go unnoticed.

August 7th, 2013
She is simply the best
I recommend her because of her skilled attention to detail.

June 4th, 2012
great doctor
Great doctor, friendly courteous, fast, and very very good at explaining the problem

March 29th, 2012
Dr Bonnici is the best doctor I have ever found in the sothern California area. She reminds me of the old fashioned country Doctors of years ago. She spends as much time as necessary with her patients as she needs to find out what is happening with them. She also remembers them and their families.

February 29th, 2012
Friendly, knowledgeable staff
Everyone in the office is very friendly and knowledgeable. Dr. Bonnici has a great bedside manner, much better than my previous doctor. Appointments are easy to obtain relative to other doctors in this area. Wait time is about the same as other doctors. Overall I like Dr. Bonnici and her staff because everyone is so nice and caring and Dr. Bonnici is very knowledgeable.

January 9th, 2012
Top notch family doctor!
I am very thankful for the care, treatment and high level of professional care I have received from Dr. Bonnici. I first found her at a doctors office in the city where I live. When she later opened her own practice I followed her there. She had the job of informing me of breast cancer. She was and is kind, filled with compassion and honest. I highly recommend her.

January 9th, 2009
She doesn't care about us patients, just about the money. I heard her yelling from the back about how a certain patient couldn't be seen until a bill was paid. Very unprofessional. I WON'T be going back again, EVER.

September 9th, 2008
Most compassionate and dedicated Dr. I've known
Dr. Marcella Bonnici is one of the very few doctors who actually spend time with a patient without looking at her watch or rushing through the appointment. She is dedicated and compassionate, not jaded like most physicians. I am extremely grateful to have found her, and am blessed to call her my Dr. Her partner, Dr. Jennifer King is also very kind, and interested in the well being of her patients.