Dr. Marcella Bonnici, MD
Video profile
36320 Inland Valley Dr Ste 206
Wildomar, CA 92595
951-816-3233
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  Horrible  |  show details
Jun 8th, 2014

Stay away from this disorganized office and staff.

by ch on Mar 3rd, 2014

I have attempted to talk to a living human being. I have a scheduled appointment sometime this week...I have left 3 email messages in the past week to find out the correct day and time of my scheduled appointment and Ashley the front desk person has not returned my phone call regarding my appointment time.. I am disappointed in the customer service this office has...I would not recommend her office staff...as for the doctor I have never met with her yet...maybe she needs to hire different staff! Sorry

|  Negligence can injure for life  |  show details
Jan 28th, 2014

Doctor needs to run her office and not let it run her. Getting thru is impossible without many, many calls. RN is full of herself and does not follow-thru on anything correctly. Poor receptionist who tries to manage all these personalities. LABwork needs to be timely, doctor must keep up on prescriptions and follow-up and call back customers. As if she doesn't care once the appt. is over. Wrong dose of a med, hospitalized twice in one week and couldn't even get decent help from office. Still no labwork or prescriptions. Who needs this. Plenty of incompetent doctors who aren't moody everywhere. SHAME on this operation. Lucky I am still alive.

|  Waste of time and money  |  show details
Jan 15th, 2014

The staff is rude, they had 1 nurse that was nice but I only saw her there a few times. Everyone else in the office is incompetent, they sent me bills for flu shots we recieved that were covered 100% by our insurance company and had been paid for by the insurance company within a month of receiving the shots, yet they continuously sent me bills each month for an entire year. The medical group and the insurance company both told them to stop sending me bills but they wouldn't stop. The last time I went to this office was for a nail infection, the doctor put me on 3 different antibiotics, 1 for an entire month, the pharmacist didnt even want to give them to me because the combination was so extreme, they actually recommended trying a product from the nail care isle first and I wish I had listened because the antibiotics ended up making me very sick.

|  Office and timeliness needs overall  |  show details
by patient doe on Aug 11th, 2013

This is a great office; however, not getting test results, waiting and calling over and over for appointments, staff receptive but underqualified, and doctor does not take responsibility for her patients and calling them back, etc. Not sure what the problem is but office help is very important and so is follow-up no matter how good a doctor is...wouldn't want to have a heart attack and have the paperwork go unnoticed.

|  She is simply the best  |  show details
Aug 7th, 2013

I recommend her because of her skilled attention to detail.

|  great doctor  |  show details
Jun 4th, 2012

Great doctor, friendly courteous, fast, and very very good at explaining the problem

Mar 29th, 2012

Dr Bonnici is the best doctor I have ever found in the sothern California area. She reminds me of the old fashioned country Doctors of years ago. She spends as much time as necessary with her patients as she needs to find out what is happening with them. She also remembers them and their families.

|  Friendly, knowledgeable staff  |  show details
Feb 29th, 2012

Everyone in the office is very friendly and knowledgeable. Dr. Bonnici has a great bedside manner, much better than my previous doctor. Appointments are easy to obtain relative to other doctors in this area. Wait time is about the same as other doctors. Overall I like Dr. Bonnici and her staff because everyone is so nice and caring and Dr. Bonnici is very knowledgeable.

|  Top notch family doctor!  |  show details
Jan 8th, 2012

I am very thankful for the care, treatment and high level of professional care I have received from Dr. Bonnici. I first found her at a doctors office in the city where I live. When she later opened her own practice I followed her there. She had the job of informing me of breast cancer. She was and is kind, filled with compassion and honest. I highly recommend her.

Jan 9th, 2009

She doesn't care about us patients, just about the money. I heard her yelling from the back about how a certain patient couldn't be seen until a bill was paid. Very unprofessional. I WON'T be going back again, EVER.

|  Most compassionate and dedicated Dr. I've known  |  show details
by Nancy Alberdi on Sep 9th, 2008

Dr. Marcella Bonnici is one of the very few doctors who actually spend time with a patient without looking at her watch or rushing through the appointment. She is dedicated and compassionate, not jaded like most physicians. I am extremely grateful to have found her, and am blessed to call her my Dr. Her partner, Dr. Jennifer King is also very kind, and interested in the well being of her patients.

|  So-so  |  show details
Jun 11th, 2008

Not impressed, she has a nonchalant attitude and does not seem to really be too concerned with the problem/s the patient is trying to convey. There are much better Dr.'s out there. I would not recommend Dr. Bonnici unless you don't care that your Dr. doesn't care.