Dr. Marcella Frausto MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.7

September 5th, 2014
Very poor service
Dr. Frausto was very rude and disrespectful when asked for a referral to a specialist. Not only did she deny the request for referral because she said that she was handling it she also said that taking my son to the urgent care clinic on a Sat was bad parenting. According to her the urgent care clinic does not have "real" doctors and should not have taken my son there. He was diagnosed with bronchitis at the urgent care clinic by a physician assistant and chest xrays were viewed by a radiologist (who is a DR) and when my son followed up with DR. Frausto she said that she had never seen bronchitis in a child before and that what my son had was an asthma attack. Therefore, she discontinued all the medications that he was taking for bronchitis. Never in my life have I ever met such a disrespectful doctor. She clearly has a god complex and does not have the knowledge or experience to be a trusted pediatrician. This is my personal opinion based on experience.

February 8th, 2013
Bad example of pediatrician! She has power issues, personality problem, bad bedside manner, bad demeanor, childish, bad with children. I don’t really know what made her choose this line work. When asking about your child, it really feels like she is interrogating you while she is belittling you in front of your child. When in her office it doesn’t feel like you are in a pediatric office, it’s more like correctional facility. But I have to admit, for the welfare of my child, I would have put up with all of this had I thought she is a good doctor and her diagnosis were accurate. Wrong! She is very bad at diagnosis. Had I followed her, rude, advice on my last visit, God knows what would have happened to my child. After searching my child’s symptoms on the internet, I was determent she is wrong so I got a second and third opinion and I was completely right. SHE WAS WRONG and she was insisting on her wrong diagnosis.

August 16th, 2012
Great dedicated Dr. Few Drs take the time to talk and get to know their patients.

June 11th, 2012
awesome
i dont know what all of the complaints are about.Ive been going to Dr.F since i was 12 ,Im now 22. As she opened her own practice my family of 5 brothers and sisters chose to follow her.Shes always been very helpful and friendly to my family. Great doctor, very smart and personal.

March 4th, 2011
Negative Woman
Dr. Frausto would be better suited for a career as a correctional officer. Her tone and demeanor were awful! In my profession I work with people of all backgrounds, personalities, and tones. I never expected this from an educated person like herself. This was my first and last visit with her. I will not pay money to be treated like this. She was rude and antagonizing the minute she walked in the door. I tried to introduce myself before we discussed my infants condition. She didnt care for formalities and immediately started interrogating me! It was as if she was upset that I was at her office. I answered her questions, but she was never satisfied and went on to be condescending. I kept quiet most of the time because I could not understand why she was so mad at me?! I thought, Ill take the abuse if she is a good to my son. WRONG! She treated him like a specimen in a petri dish! No warm contact, conversation, or an attempt to put him at ease. After all, she was a stranger to him. I would not recommend her. There many pediatricians in our community just as good, but more professional because they might actually like their career!

January 18th, 2011
Very Rude
Was very rude to my 2-yo child. He was kicking the exam table (out of boredom, and wasn't very loud) while sitting on the table. I know this is not good, and I would redirect him. He would start kicking again. She walked into the room and told him to stop kicking her table, in a very sharp tone. Also, I told her he was complaining of his armpits hurting (where your lymphnodes are). My family has a history of childhood lymphoma. She said he was fine and did not even order blood tests or feel his armpits.

January 17th, 2011
Very Negative
After our infant son saw Dr Frausto for an ear infection he was given a prescription. Over the weekend as he took the prescription he began breaking out in hives...we called the office and there was no answering machine to leave a message or alternate emergency number to call. We stopped giving him the prescription. On Monday we got a hold of Dr Frausto and were asked why we had stopped giving our infant son the medication...she said a virus was probably causing his hives. So we continued giving our son the medication per Dr Frausto's instruction. Our son broke out even more severely. We saw a second Dr for another opionion and were told the medication was causing an allergic reaction. We were very frustrated overall with Dr Frausto's lack of attention and proper diagnosis/treatment.

December 16th, 2010
Upsetting experience with our sick baby
Our 8 month old came down with a bad cough and congestion. Dr Frausto saw him and gave us a prescription. 2 days later our boy got worse and looked like he was having an allergic reaction. We called Frausto's office on a Saturday and the phone rang and rang and rang...there was not even an answering machine giving us an emergency number to call. On Monday we called the office again and it took several minutes before we were able to get through. We brought our boy in for a second visit, was given a saline solution...nothing else. Our baby can't sleep he's so congested...and he is still breaking out ... We are very dissappointed with the care Dr Frausto has provided. Its like she only cared to try to treat a couple symptoms and did not care enough or take the time to attempt an overall diagnosis.

November 15th, 2010
The Dr. is very Rude
The office staff is godd, but the ahe doctor herself is very rude, I felt like I was being lectured and spoken down to. She needs to learn to treat her parent s of patients better like people.