A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcella Jaeger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcella Jaeger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jaeger
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcella Jaeger, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaeger graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Jaeger has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Med Center San Pablo Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcella Meyers Jaeger MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marcella M. Jaeger practice?
- Dr. Marcella Jaeger has 1 office location.
- Dr. Marcella Jaeger practices Family Medicine near Cameron Park, CA.