A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcella Jaeger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcella Jaeger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jaeger
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Jaeger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcella Jaeger, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaeger graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Jaeger has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Med Center San Pablo Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcella Meyers Jaeger MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marcella M. Jaeger practice?
- Dr. Marcella Jaeger has 1 office location.
- Dr. Marcella Jaeger practices Family Medicine near Cameron Park, CA.