A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcella Nachmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcella Nachmann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Nachmann graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Nachmann has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcella M Nachmann DO is a female Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Marcella M. Nachmann practice?
- Dr. Marcella Nachmann has 5 office locations.
Dr. Marcella Nachmann practices Urology near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Stratford, NJ.
See Sewell Urologists.