Dr. Marcella Nachmann Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marcella Nachmann?

Hysterectomy

Have you seen Dr. Marcella Nachmann?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 22nd, 2017

Great at diagnoses

Dr. Nachmann was the only urology that, after an urological procedure done by another doctor, diagnosed me correctly of suffering with neurological damaged, occurred during a procedure an referred me to an neurologist. Great diagnoses. I suffered and I was treated very bad by other doctors before I saw her. Thank you!

March 2nd, 2016

i thought she was so sweet when I met her until she accusized my ureter so many times that it actually curled like a piece of ribbon. The pain got worse and worse after each surgery. I was told by her office staff that I shouldn't have any pain. I was then disregarded. I was fortunate to return to that office under my maiden name and met with one of her colleagues who told me that no one should have accusized my ureter that many times. When I told him who the Dr was he changed his tune quickly. I was left in horrible pain and with a kidney that now only functions at 19%.

March 9th, 2015

Dr. Nachmann took her time with me. I did not feel rushed during my appointment. She was very informative, kind, and nurturing.

July 3rd, 2012

Long waits

Every time I come here in out in the waiting room for at least a hour and a half then in the room for atleast 45 minutes before being seen. Then once I'm seen it never take more than 15 mintues so I have no idea what the back up is. If your interested in this doctor just make sure you have a lot of expendable time.

September 13th, 2017