A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcella Spera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcella Spera, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Spera graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Spera has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcella Spera MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Marcella Spera practice?
- Dr. Marcella Spera has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marcella Spera practices Pediatrics near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Pediatricians.