Overall Review

December 9th, 2013
Never again
I went to see Dr. Tabor for a check up and lab work was ordered which is normal. She said everything looked normal and said if the lab work was normal there was no need to see me again. The labs were normal but it didn't stop there. Her office called me 3 times insisting that I have a follow up appointment at my expense. When I told them I wasn't coming in for no reason I received a certified letter from Dr. Tabor stating that I wasn't following the doctor/patient relationship and if I didn't schedule an appointment in 30 days I would be terminated from her practice and from the Palmetto Physicians group. I have never been threatened by a doctor before and it won't happen again from this practice. The front office is rude and degrading. We pulled our whole family from her office. Never again!!

May 14th, 2013
I have never had such an awful experience with a doctor in my whole life. I saw her about 20 years ago and still cannot believe how awful she was to a patient. I had a lump and was in my late 20s or early 30s with two young children. I was a mess. I was so worried. The results weren't back when they were suppose to be, and I was short/upset with the office staff/nurse that I spoke with on the phone, nothing awful, just a patient extremely stressed. I have dealt with WAY more in many different fields from clients. Shortly after that I received a letter from Marcella Tabor refusing to see me as a patient ever again. I was FLOORED. FLOORED. I would not see her if she were the last doctor on earth.

August 20th, 2012
Dr Tabor is very professional and very thorough and you can tell she's very experienced, she takes the time to clear any doubts you may have about a treatment or diagnose and I've never felt rushed while in her office and she seem to really care about you as her patient.

October 14th, 2009
VERY CARING AND COMFORTABLE TO TALK TO
DR TABOR IS VERY CARING AND COMFORTABLE TO SPEAK TO. SHE WOULD NOT RUN UP MY MEDICAL BILL WITH UNNECESSARY TESTS AND LABS, BUT WOULD MAKE SURE I WAS PROTECTED AND ALWAYS MADE SUGGESTIONS TO KEEP ME HEALTHY. WE HAD TO MOVE AND MY FAMILY MISSES HER. BEST DOCTOR WE HAVE HAD IN YEARS. ALSO, NURSES AND OFFICE STAFF ARE GREAT. VERY CONVENIENT TO HAVE LAB IN OFFICE FOR BLOOD, ETC TESTS.