Marcelle G Habib Patient Reviews

May 11th, 2016
Multiple charges for one visit, will yell at you
She works for a practice called pediatrics rainbow which might take your insurance, but she doesn't, she double charges the insurance company and you, my bill for my annual (free) checkup was 60 dollars, this was my first visit to her office (pediatrics rainbow), she blamed the insurance company but was yelling at me and demanding that I pay for something I didn't receive from her (specialist visit) or I couldn't have my yearly physical forms (that my children need for next years school year), and so I paid her 80 dollars (should have been 20 dollars for a dermatitis visit my daughter had with her) for my son she charged 59 dollars exactly for one annual check up visit (two seperate charges, one 20 dollar charge, and one 39 dollar charge(should have been free with my insurance)

August 21st, 2015
The Best Pediatrician Ever
My children 3 were patients of Dr. Habib until they turned 18. My youngest until she turned 15 and we moved out of state :( We miss her dearly. She is the best Pediatrician Ever. I recommend her to every Mother or Father who would like to have an attentive, caring and very thorough Pediatrician. Her compassion for her children is amazing! Can never say anything bad about her ever!

March 26th, 2013
Mother of 2
Dr Habib has been my daughters pediatrician for 16 years! She is knowledgeable and caring! She reaches out to her patients in every way. She is time concienous, and her office staff is easy to talk to

August 31st, 2011
Dr. Habib has been my 7 year-old son's pediatrician since he was 6 months old and she is an amazing doctor. I have never felt so confident about a doctor -- my family feels truly blessed to have her treat my son. She is now also treating my grandchildren and we all consider her "a part of our family."

July 9th, 2010
Martha
She is simpl a blessing

January 10th, 2010
She is caring, considerate, and her diagnosis was head on. She runs her office with extreme care and generosity. She is simply the best, I would never ever see another doctor!

October 28th, 2009
ANGEL OF GOD
DR. HABIB IS MY ANGEL OF GODI AM A SINGLE PARENT WITH 2 GIRLS AND DR HABIB HAS BEEN A BLESSING IN OUR LIFE.

September 17th, 2009
Dr. Habib is truly a dedicated doctor who gives the best and utmost attention to her patcients.

April 29th, 2009
Dr. Habib's patients become her "kids"
If you want a pediatrician who treats your child just like she would treat her own, it's Dr. Habib. She cares so much that when you bring your sick child to her, she personally calls you later on or the next day to see if the child is getting better. We love her!

March 4th, 2009
Great Doctor!!!
I have 2 children, and have been to 3 different Pediatricians. I have been with Dr. Habib forever now, We LOVE her.

January 14th, 2009
Family Friendly
I have six children, and have gone through a number of pediatricians. We have been seeing Dr. Habib for perhaps ten years, and she is, in our experience, TOPS!