A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcelle Leet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcelle Leet is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leet
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Leet Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcelle Leet, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Leet graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Leet has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Arizona State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcelle Doriane Leet MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marcelle D. Leet practice?
- Dr. Marcelle Leet has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marcelle Leet practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tempe, AZ.
See Phoenix Psychiatrists.