A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcelle Mahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcelle Mahan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahan graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Mahan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Eureka
- Mad River Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcelle Owens Mahan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marcelle O. Mahan practice?
- Dr. Marcelle Mahan has 6 office locations.
Dr. Marcelle Mahan practices Family Medicine near Arcata, CA.
Additional practice locations include: McKinleyville, CA and Eureka, CA.
See Arcata Primary Care Doctors.