Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

new staff works as hard as Dr does show details new staff works as hard as Dr does
May 29th, 2015

Great physician. My parents and myself see her and the FNP in this office. Never had better care than this. I love them both. Too bad they are closed to new patients but keep trying, they are worth it

Unhelpful office staff. show details Unhelpful office staff.
by Another patient patient on Feb 17th, 2014

Her office hasn't a clue how to schedule and keep appointments with the doctor, my appointment was about 6 weeks out, that was the best they could do! Then 4 days before my appointment they called and cancelled it, the next available appointment they had was another 6 weeks away. So I am now waiting to see if this also gets deferred. Of course they tell you that you can see a nurse practitioner within a week or two, I have been patient of the doctors for over 15 years and the last few years there is such disarray in the office, they don't return calls, they don't have a caring attitude, and I believe are letting down the patients as well as the doctor but not trying to follow through and be helpful.

Jan 5th, 2014

Dr. Mahan has been my personal physician for approximately 5 years. I highly recommend her as a doctor . She is a very skilled and knowledgeable doctor. She is also devoted and caring for her patients.

Sep 5th, 2012