A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcelle Morcos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcelle Morcos is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morcos
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Morcos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcelle Morcos, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Morcos graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Morcos has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcelle DR Morcos MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Marcelle D. Morcos practice?
- Dr. Marcelle Morcos has 1 office location.
Dr. Marcelle Morcos practices Ophthalmology near East Meadow, NY.
See East Meadow Ophthalmologists.