A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcelle Owens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcelle Owens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Owens
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Owens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcelle Owens, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Owens graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Owens has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcelle McGee Owens MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Marcelle M. Owens practice?
- Dr. Marcelle Owens has 1 office location.
Dr. Marcelle Owens practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lawrenceville, GA.
See Lawrenceville Internists and Lawrenceville Gastroenterologists.