A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcelle Owens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcelle Owens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Owens
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Owens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcelle Owens, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Owens graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Owens has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcelle McGee Owens MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Marcelle M. Owens practice?
- Dr. Marcelle Owens has 1 office location.
Dr. Marcelle Owens practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lawrenceville, GA.
See Lawrenceville Internists and Lawrenceville Gastroenterologists.