A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcelle Owens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcelle Owens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcelle Owens, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Owens graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Owens has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcelle McGee Owens MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Marcelle M. Owens practice?
- Dr. Marcelle Owens has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marcelle Owens practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Duluth, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, GA and Snellville, GA.
See Duluth Internists and Duluth Gastroenterologists.