A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcelle Owens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcelle Owens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcelle Owens, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Owens graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Owens has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Owens accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Anthem - 11 plans