Learn more about Dr. Marcelle Owens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcelle Owens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Owens
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Owens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcelle Owens, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Owens graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Owens has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcelle McGee Owens MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Marcelle M. Owens practice?
- Dr. Marcelle Owens has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marcelle Owens practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Duluth, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, GA and Snellville, GA.
See Duluth Internists and Duluth Gastroenterologists.