A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcelle Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcelle Shapiro is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shapiro
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shapiro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcelle Shapiro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric vascular and interventinonal radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Shapiro has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcelle Joy Shapiro MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Marcelle J. Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Marcelle Shapiro has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marcelle Shapiro practices Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Doylestown, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Radiologists.