A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcelle Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcelle Shapiro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric vascular and interventinonal radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Shapiro has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcelle Joy Shapiro MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Marcelle J. Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Marcelle Shapiro has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marcelle Shapiro practices Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Doylestown, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Radiologists.