A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcellin Simard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcellin Simard, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simard
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Simard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcellin Simard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Interventional Cardiology
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Simard graduated from Universite De Sherbrooke. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Simard has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hospital
- Beverly Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcellin L Simard MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Marcellin L. Simard practice?
- Dr. Marcellin Simard has 6 office locations.
Dr. Marcellin Simard practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Santa Fe, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Beverly Hills, CA.
See Santa Fe Internists and Santa Fe Cardiologists.