Learn more about Dr. Marcellin Simard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcellin Simard, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simard
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Simard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcellin Simard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Interventional Cardiology
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Simard graduated from Universite De Sherbrooke. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Simard has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hospital
- Beverly Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcellin L Simard MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Marcellin L. Simard practice?
- Dr. Marcellin Simard has 6 office locations.
Dr. Marcellin Simard practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Santa Fe, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Beverly Hills, CA.
See Santa Fe Internists and Santa Fe Cardiologists.