Dr. Marcello Pietrantoni Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marcello Pietrantoni?

April 2nd, 2016

Best Dr.and nurse I would refer any female pregnant or not to pregnant to Dr.P he really does care about his patients and does his best to make sure they are ok I think its messed up how they won't let him take passport patients but if they don't start allowing him again I have no problems switching because he is the best and he made sure both my babies made it during my pregnancies and I'm a high risk I'm very thankful to of had Dr.P as my Dr he is # 1 in my eyes he's the best.

June 2nd, 2015

I love dr. P the best in the world

October 22nd, 2014

I switched to Dr. P in the middle of my last pregnancy in 2012. This was the best decision I have ever made. I would not let anyone else ever deliver my baby, he is the best. Nothing else to say!

September 26th, 2014

THE BEST!!!!!!

It's only because of Dr. P that I found out that I have a blood disorder that caused 10 miscarriages. Other doctors just kept telling me I was young and would have more babies later on and that it was normal. Dr. P figured out my problem in 1 visit with 1 simple blood test. It's only because of him that I was able to have 2 more babies. I live over 2 hours away from his office but made the drive because he's that good! I ended up with another C-section with my 3rd baby even though he let me try for a vbac and supported my decision to try. He is the only doctor in his office so sometimes he has to leave the office to deliver a baby which means you have to wait but it's well worth it and he can't control when a woman goes into labor. I love the fact that if there's an emergency it's Dr. P himself that is there not some doctor I've never met. If there's ever an emergency he is there without any attitude, only concern for the health of mother and baby. He's very caring and likes to joke around when it's appropriate. He's very sensitive when it comes to the loss of a pregnancy no matter how far along you are. He always answers all of my questions, concerns and has always known exactly what was wrong when I had any problems. I only wish I would've found him sooner so I could've avoided having miscarried 10 times. He is the best doctor I've ever had and I've had several!!!!

August 25th, 2014

I was informed by a couple of people to see this Dr. as he specializes in high risk. I have epilepsy. I am now 28 weeks and have only seen this Dr. 1x (at 12 weeks). He came in, did my pap smear and then was out the door. Didn't stay to ask/answer any questions. I have always seen the nurse practitioners there. A different one each time. They are unable to answer my questions. One will order me a test, then wen I go back in a month and see a different NP, she doesn't know why I had such a test done. My neurologist wants me to have my seizure levels checked at each visit at Dr. P's office. I was told, more than once, by the NP's "we don't do that here, you need to get that done at your Neurologist". It's a simple blood test. I ask questions at ever visit, I make a list. I get the run around or "I'll look in to it". Never get an answer. The wait is LONG when going to this office. And only about 4 chairs. It seems like they want to rush you in and out, and don't take the time to spend with you to answer any questions or concerns you may have. I would NOT recommend going to this doctor. I am currently in search of another Dr, as I have made many calls today. I'm 28 weeks. But I want someone who is knowledgeable and whom I at least see and talk to!

March 20th, 2014

Dr. Pietrantoni

I stumbled upon Dr. Pietrantoni on the web. He worked as a house doctor at the same hospital, where I worked as a Respiratory Therapist. He was nothing but a kind and compassionate man with an excellent bedside manner. All the staff and patients loved him.

March 25th, 2013

DR. P WAS GREAT

I was a high risk pregnancy in 2007 and was referred to his office from my ob. I was a bit anxious, but his staff made me feel better, explaining things, and answering questions. He is a great dr and I would recommend him to anyone that needs what he does.

November 6th, 2012

Dr.P

He was an excellent doctor! I recommended him to all my friends. Very compassionate and caring. Treats his patients very well. Sees you when needed. He loves his job and cares about all his patients.

September 17th, 2012

Julianna

I love Dr. P, and Ms. Janice! Great employees, everyones there to help. The wait in the office to be seen varied. But, overall I would definitely recommend his practice. He was at home n bed when I went into labor for a abruption, by the time they got me out of L/D to emergency surgery gave me my mede he was there and ready. Hes AWESOME!!

August 4th, 2012

Great doctor. Funny, caring, always in a good mood, unlike others Obgyn's i have dealt before.

August 2nd, 2012

couldn't ask for a better Doctor!! love him!!!

I have been going to Dr.P for the past 4 years...absolutely love him and the staff...yes, you might have to wait a bit before being seen but "it is" well worth it..the nurses are very nice and very concerned about any problem or worry you might have...i would definitely recommend DR.P to everyone...and i would never go anywhere else..love you Dr.P and thanks sooooo much for everything!! Ill be seeing u again soon.:)

June 19th, 2012

Love the Doctor Hate the Staff

I have to say that I really liked Dr. P. He was very caring, good doctor, but his staff was by far the rudest I have ever dealt with. They are very uncaring. One of the nurses yelled at me when I told her I couldn't tolerate the glucose juice, so the gave me jelly beans and I couldn't stomach it and told the lady at the front desk I was feeling sick she glared at me and said "If you throw it up you'll just have to do it again!" And when I was only a few points over they wanted to do insulin and I refused,I wanted to control it with diet, and they yelled at me for that and had terrible attitude. The front desk people never smile and they just glare at you when you walk in. It wasn't pleasent. Glad I am going somewhere much more friendlier.