Get the facts about insomnia, including the different types, who gets it, and what causes it.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marcello Sammarone
Dr. Marcello Sammarone, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Morristown, NJ, with another office in Parsippany, NJ. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology, Pain Management and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Dr. Sammarone is affiliated with Bergen Regional Medical Center, Valley Hospital and Mountainside Hospital. Dr. Sammarone has received 8 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Marcello Sammarone has the following 3 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
Dr. Marcello Sammarone is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Morristown, NJ.
Dr. Richard Winne
Morristown, NJ 0.26 mi30
Dr. Terrence Welsh
Morristown, NJ 0.26 mi8
Dr. Joseph Rempson
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Internal Medicine
Morristown, NJ 0.26 mi27