Dr. Marcello Sammarone MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 14th, 2017
Lucky to have found him
He is the reason I am able to live without pain. I had visited many doctors for my back problem but he is the only on who has helped me. He takes the time to listen to his patients and together find a course of treatment that work.

December 9th, 2016
Dr. Sammarone is a life saver! I have had herniated discs in my back for years and spinal stenosis which has had me in pain for years. I'm 70 years old and thought I would just have to live with this unless I had surgery and that would be dangerous at my age. My sciatic pain got so bad this year I didn't know what to do. I found Dr. Sammarone on line and read his reviews. He is actually about 50 miles from where I live, but the travel is so worth. After several sets of epidurals and branch blocks, I am virtually pain free. I am now following up with trigger shots. He is the most understanding and patient friendly doctor I have had in years. His staff is wonderful including Mary Ellen, Karen and Carol. I highly recommend him to anyone suffering with severe pain.

November 9th, 2016
One of the best
Dr Sammarone is one of the kindest, most compassionate, and competent physicians who has ever treated me. I highly reccomend him to anyone who has chronic pain.

November 2nd, 2016
Excellent Experience
Dr explained what he was going to be doing for my lower back pain. He asked me to be patient now in 5 months I am feeling vastly better than I have in 1 year. He is pleasant and always on time. He has a terrific staff. I would recommend him highly

September 22nd, 2016
Took my pain seriously and offered a solution, not just a band-aid
First, Dr. Sammarone took my pain and everything I said seriously. Second, instead of just giving me another band-aid, he said my condition made me the perfect candidate for epidural steroid injections. I had my first procedure a few weeks ago and after a day of very slight soreness I was pain-free. Granted, it only lasted a week, but that's expected for the first round of injections and I am anxiously awaiting my second round. Dr. Sammarone's office staff are kind, accommodating and professional. His office is clean and comfortable and the surgery center staff are wonderful from pre-procedure to post. I cannot recommend Dr. Sammarone highly enough.

August 10th, 2016
Won't help out a veteran
I thought this was a well-respected doctor so I attempted to make an appointment. Once they found out my insurance was champ VA, Dr Samarone didn't accept me. How disrespectful that a doctor in America will not help out a Vietnam veterans wife. My husband died of Agent Orange in Vietnam. Oddly, my insurance company States I can see any doctor I want. Thanks for helping out an American Veteran! God Bless!

July 8th, 2016
Followed the Plan..........Pain Free Success !!
Dr. Sammarone gave me relief from my Sciatica pain. I have dealt with lower back pain, but the pain in the right leg kept me up at night. A friend mentioned Dr. Sammarone. He reviewed my MRI and came up with a process to help me. It worked. I am pain free !! Early success, however I am following the plan for targeted treatment to give the best chance to remain pain free.

June 20th, 2016
Six years ago I was diagnosed with Lyme Disease and after seeing Dr. Sammarone, I have more pain relief within one year of seeing him than I got from the previous 3 other doctors over this 6 year period. He and his staff are outstanding!!

April 29th, 2016
I was in 10mg Vicodin 4 times a day until I was treated by Dr. Sammaron. With just one procedure for my back I No longer am in need of pain medication. Be for I was treated by hm I was ready to dig a hole n climb in. Today that is No longer the case. I am now getting back to doing All the things I enjoyed before pain took over my life. Thank you Dr.Sammaron for giving me my life back!

April 25th, 2016
What an excellent doctor this man is! Dr. Sammarone actually cares about the source of the pain and remedying the situation rather than just prescribing medication. It's great to see a doctor that doesn't just hand you a script!!!!

February 22nd, 2016
The best!
Dr. Sammarone is an absolute savior!!!! I came into his office barely able to walk from my back pain. I'm 42 and felt 82! His gentle caring way of treating me assured me I was in the right hands. I can go on and on about how wonderful he is! I highly recommend anyone who is in pain to come see him and you will not regret it. I love my Dr. Sammarone!!!!

February 5th, 2016
No more back pain
Dr. Sammarone is a miracle worker. I have had back pain on and off must of my adult life. I went to him with spinal stenosis and sciatica. He treated me with epidural steroid injections and then trigger point injections. I am now in physical therapy to strengthen my back which has not felt this good in a long time. He explained everything as we went along...no surprises. I would highly recommend him. A plus is his great personality.