Dr. Marcellus Pearce Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marcellus Pearce Jr?

July 29th, 2012

Dr. Pearce is a very patient and caring doctor. He really explained what was going on with my pregnancy.

July 8th, 2012

Dr. Pearce

Dr. Pearce is an excellent Doctor! He took the time to sit with me and answer all of my questions and concerns with care. He is a very caring Doctor and cares about his patients :-)

November 22nd, 2011

Very thorough, Caring Dr.

I had used the same OBGYN for 10 years before I relocated to the Austin area and thought no DR could top my previous. Dr. Pearce proved me wrong. He is amazing!!! From your first visit he is very comforting and obviously very knowledgeable about his job. I am a complicated patient with a history of problems and he answers all my questions in a way I understand FULLY. He makes you feel like you have been friends for years. And also extremely gentle. If you are looking for a new OBGYN he is the best.

October 9th, 2010

Wonderful Doctor

Dr Pearce is my Doctor at this time due to me being pregnant. I am also one of Jehovah's Witnesses and I wont accept any Blood Transfusions and I will be having a repeat C-Section since my son was delivered Via Emergency C Section 3 years ago. Dr Pearce has calmed all my fears and answered all my question thoroughly. He has GREAT bedside manner and very informative and reassuring. Every visit I have with him I have a small ultrasound scan done on the baby just to make sure everything looks good...and I am low risk pregnancy. I thought that was so neat that he does that for the patients. Makes all of us Mom's feel confident every visit with our babies. I am highly impressed with my Doctor and if I wanted to have any more children I would Def go back to him. Dr Pearce has a very welcoming demener and is always there to help you with any problems or questions during the pregnancy. They have two other Doc in the same office but Dr Pearce surpasses all of them! I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone who is pregnant or needs an OBGYN.

July 10th, 2016