A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcelo Anayas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcelo Anayas is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Anayas graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Anayas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Fish Memorial
- Central Florida Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcelo Anayas MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marcelo Anayas practice?
- Dr. Marcelo Anayas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marcelo Anayas practices Internal Medicine near Deland, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orange City, FL.
See Deland Internists.