Dr. Marcelo Barrionuevo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marcelo Barrionuevo?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Marcelo Barrionuevo?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

September 28th, 2016

Bad doctor

Very bad doctor , I don't recommend him to any body. Iam a healthy and young lady . I already have children but after years i been trying and nothing so i went to see him . Since the first visit he wanted an Invitro for me . I rejected it . He made me many exams and them were ok the same with my husband . So i decided for an IUI , after that i felt very bad with bleeding, pain , inflamation . I called him and he said was ok , normal and he didn't want to see me , i had blood in my uterus and apparently I had an abortion . He was unable :( . After a month he wants to see me to do an exam about $1000. I never go again with this doctor .

August 31st, 2016

I Don't recommend this doctor

I don't like Dr Barrionuevo. I don't recommend him .I am patient of dr Barrionuevo and after applied me an IUI , I got an infection and blood in my uterus , I had been with pain 6 days and he did not want to see me , for me he is an inresponsable, he didn't care about me his patients , He didn't tell me anything about IUI . He never talk about the consequences about IUI and the consequences of hormones . I have a big inflamation in my uterus . I had to deal with the nurses every time , he never wasn't available . I saw this doctor only two times in the first appoitment he sent me to do many thing and then to discuss the results with him was ok . That is it !!! I never seen again , The other time was with his nurses . Also he only likes invitro , he talked only about invitro, I told him about IUI because I have 33 an i have a kid and iam healthy and his answer was :why spent time and money is better the invitro.Don't go with him ...

June 2nd, 2015

doctor never available

Terrible experience do not go to this doctor. Only nurses available and they do everything. Never return calls even after several attempts. Barely saw doctor and was never available in the most critical times. Very cold like a machine. Always recomended expensive procedure. Recomend to go to another doctor.

May 20th, 2015

Engaño

Marcelo barrionuevo un fraude de doctor en mi caso tuve la peor experiencia de mi vida

March 15th, 2015

Agree with comments below. This doctor cares more about selling you expensive procedures than anything else. Protocols are not customized and he is hardly available after initial consults. Upon transferring to another clinic, I requestes all my medical records, including office notes. Throughout the notes I saw comments such as "couple seems interested in ivf, nurse to follow-up... Keep calling". Bottom line, they are only interested in selling. IVF florida's pitiful success ratios (www.sart.org) speak for themselves

February 24th, 2015

This doctor is awful. He spent ZERO minutes with us once we got started in ivf and of course, had paid. Not even a phone call to ask how we were doing or at crucial/ emotional points if the cycle. Everything was relegated to the nurses and technicians. Look for a doctor that cares about you as a patient. This clearly not IVF Florida, which is, as another reviewer put it, an IVF factory

October 3rd, 2014

Terrible Experience

This doctor was awful. We always had to wait 1+ hours to see him even when we were the first appointment of the day. He was like a used car salesman always pushing the most expensive treatments and creating unrealistic expectations for success. On our 3rd visit, while patiently waiting an hour to see him, I walked up to the front desk only to see that he was obviously on a personal call. He took us in and we patiently waited for the results of the test. We didn't say anything about his tardiness. He seemed to be in a bad mood from his personal call. He REFUSED to give us the results , said we needed to leave his practice and threatened to call the POLICE! Thanks for making my wife cry because of YOUR personal issues!

August 29th, 2014

The Worse Doctor ever

This Dr. Marcelo Barrionuevo doesn't know what his is doing . He not a good doctor If you try Ivf please never waist your time with him . I had a bad experience with my Ivf cycle. For him a was not able to produce eggs with the dose of Gonal F and manoper. He stopped my cycle 2 times and we were starting talking about of eggs donor. Thank God I switched Doctors and I got pregnant in my first cycle ... My new doctor just did one simple thing , increase my medication dose and in my first ultrasound I had 11 eggs . Marcelo Barrunueno doesn't know what he is doing . He won't help you . He will take your time and money.

July 29th, 2014

best doctor by far

This doctor has so much knowledge however, he knows how to explain complicated things in a very easy to understand way. Very approachable, very thorough, extremely profesional. The best doctor ever.

March 17th, 2014

Horrible doctor & rude office staff

Worst experience with this doctor and his rude office staff. To obtain an appointment is a nightmare!!!!!! I don't recommend this office.

November 8th, 2013

Excellent physician

This doctor is amazing, he really take care of you. Has the patience to hear all your questions, giving you an honest answer. This doctor gives you piece. The staff are amazing, every single person is nice there. Its hard to get your first app, but after that everything is easy because they are organized. Doctor Barrionuevo told me to do just artificial insemination, I did and worked at the first time! Everytime I had a question, I talked with a nurse, and they helped me right away. Love them!

July 16th, 2013

Worst experience ever! I saw this dr twice throughout my IVF process. The staff was rude and could never give me a straight answer to anything when I would call with an issue. Dr. Barrionuevo never did my procedures,another dr did...where was he? (Who knows)...they are definitely all about the money & that's just sad! I am upset that I wasted my time & money with them but every disappointment is a blessing!