Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Endocrinologist
11410 N Kendall Dr
Ste 110
Miami, FL 33176
954-247-6200
Locations and availability (6)

2.5

|  best doctor by far  |  show details
Jul 29th, 2014

This doctor has so much knowledge however, he knows how to explain complicated things in a very easy to understand way. Very approachable, very thorough, extremely profesional. The best doctor ever.

|  Horrible doctor & rude office staff  |  show details
Mar 17th, 2014

Worst experience with this doctor and his rude office staff. To obtain an appointment is a nightmare!!!!!! I don't recommend this office.

|  Excellent physician  |  show details
Nov 8th, 2013

This doctor is amazing, he really take care of you. Has the patience to hear all your questions, giving you an honest answer. This doctor gives you piece. The staff are amazing, every single person is nice there. Its hard to get your first app, but after that everything is easy because they are organized. Doctor Barrionuevo told me to do just artificial insemination, I did and worked at the first time! Everytime I had a question, I talked with a nurse, and they helped me right away. Love them!

Jul 16th, 2013

Worst experience ever! I saw this dr twice throughout my IVF process. The staff was rude and could never give me a straight answer to anything when I would call with an issue. Dr. Barrionuevo never did my procedures,another dr did...where was he? (Who knows)...they are definitely all about the money & that's just sad! I am upset that I wasted my time & money with them but every disappointment is a blessing!

Aug 3rd, 2011

Dr. Barrionuevo, is very unprofessional, i got to see this Dr. 4 times throughout my five months treatment, and after i got a Negative Beta (not Pregnant) i never heard from him not even a phone call to discuss my results. 8/3/11

|  Don't go there  |  show details
Jul 27th, 2011

We waited 1 hour and 45 minutes to see him and before even talking to us, he wanted to do a physical just to get money out of us. The staff was unprofessional and rude. I don't recommend him to anyone. Everything is a rush and he really doesn't explain all the details of IVF. A big disappointment.

|  Not impressed  |  show details
by S.R. from North Miami Beach on Nov 20th, 2010

Not impressed with this doctor. While it is true he and the staff are experienced, it felt like going through a mass production line... And as soon as they found I wasn't a candidate for IVF (despite still unable to conceive), I was pushed aside. Some of the tests ordered were painful and unnecessary, and nobody could explain why they were being asked. They won't call you to advise of any test results, they will leave a message on a voice mail system (?). Let alone actually explaining them to you, before the follow up appointment, which was given to me 4 weeks after the tests were done. If I were a good candidate for IVF, i.e. a profitable patient, I am sure it would have been a different story. I cannot recommend this doctor.

Sep 3rd, 2010

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. Find someone else. He is a salesman more than a doctor

Aug 26th, 2009

Dr. Marcelo Barrionuevo is an excellent physician with incredible care for his patients.