Learn more about Dr. Marcelo Branco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcelo Branco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Branco
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Branco Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcelo Branco, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Branco graduated from Universidade Do Estado Do Rio De Janeiro. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Branco has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Medical Center
- West Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcelo Castello Branco FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Marcelo C. Branco practice?
- Dr. Marcelo Branco has 1 office location.
Dr. Marcelo Branco practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Cardiologists.