A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcelo Branco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcelo Branco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Branco
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcelo Branco, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Branco graduated from Universidade Do Estado Do Rio De Janeiro. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Branco has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Medical Center
- West Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcelo Castello Branco FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Marcelo C. Branco practice?
- Dr. Marcelo Branco has 1 office location.
Dr. Marcelo Branco practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Cardiologists.