A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcelo Branco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcelo Branco is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcelo Branco, MD, FACC is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Device Interrogation
- Pacemaker Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Branco graduated from Universidade Do Estado Do Rio De Janeiro. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Branco has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcelo Castello Branco MD and FACC is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Marcelo C. Branco practice?
- Dr. Marcelo Branco has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marcelo Branco practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Cardiologists.