A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcelo Di Carli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcelo Di Carli, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nuclear Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Di Carli graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Di Carli has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcelo F Di Carli MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marcelo F. Di Carli practice?
- Dr. Marcelo Di Carli has 1 office location.
Dr. Marcelo Di Carli practices Nuclear Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Nuclear Medicine Physicians.