Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marcelo Gavilanez
Dr. Marcelo Gavilanez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bluffton, IN, with other offices in Markle, IN and Warren, IN. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Gavilanez is affiliated with Lutheran Hospital Of Indiana, Bluffton Regional Medical Center and Dupont Hospital Llc. He speaks English.
Dr. Marcelo Gavilanez has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Marcelo Gavilanez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bluffton, IN.
Dr. Judith Bowers
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Bluffton, IN 0.02 mi25
Dr. Austin Finklea
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
Bluffton, IN 0.02 mi6
Dr. Kay Johnson-Keys
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Bluffton, IN 0.02 mi39