A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcelo Ghersi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcelo Ghersi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcelo Ghersi, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghersi graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ghersi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcelo Martinez Ghersi MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marcelo M. Ghersi practice?
- Dr. Marcelo Ghersi has 1 office location.
Dr. Marcelo Ghersi practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Pediatric Surgery near Coral Gables, FL.
See Coral Gables Plastic Surgeons, Coral Gables Surgeons, and Coral Gables Pediatric Surgeons.