A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcelo Helguera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcelo Helguera is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Helguera
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Helguera Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Catheter Ablation
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Helguera graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Helguera has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Florida
- Physicians Regional Pine Ridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcelo Eduardo Helguera MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Marcelo E. Helguera practice?
- Dr. Marcelo Helguera has 1 office location.
- Dr. Marcelo Helguera practices Cardiology near Weston, FL.