A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcelo Helguera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcelo Helguera is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Catheter Ablation
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Helguera graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Helguera has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Florida
- Physicians Regional Pine Ridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcelo Eduardo Helguera MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Marcelo E. Helguera practice?
- Dr. Marcelo Helguera has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marcelo Helguera practices Cardiology near Weston, FL.
Additional practice locations include: West Palm Beach, FL.