A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcelo Laiz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Laiz graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Laiz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center North Division
- Mount Vernon Hospital
- Sound Shore Medical Center Westchester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Laiz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Marcelo Laiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marcelo C. Laiz practice?
Dr. Marcelo Laiz practices Internal Medicine near New Rochelle, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New Rochelle Internists.