A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcelo Laiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcelo Laiz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Laiz graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Laiz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Mt Vernon Hospital
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcelo C Laiz MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marcelo C. Laiz practice?
- Dr. Marcelo Laiz has 1 office location.
Dr. Marcelo Laiz practices Internal Medicine near New Rochelle, NY.
See New Rochelle Internists.